Business Development Manager - Security Solutions
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, Midlands, Home-Based|
|Area||Midlands, UKWest Country, UKHome Counties, UKNorth UK, UK|
|Sector||Information Security - Penetration Testing; Ethical Hacking; Reverse Engineering.SalesSales - External Business Development.Sales - Presales Engineering.|
|Salary||£45-60K + OTE + Package|
|Telephone||020 7101 3255|
- Business Development Manager - Security Solutions - Office or home based.
Established, market leading security organisation with several UK office locations and wide dynamic client base expanding. New position for an experienced BDM to join the existing Sales & Presales Teams, working alongside the technical delivery consultants/engineers.
- Solid experience selling IT Security Services & Solutions. Consultative value selling.
- Strong End User facing ability and proven sales track record selling at CISO/CXO/CTO level, generating consistent sales revenue. Excellent current market knowledge.
- Experienced identifying and closing opportunities - both short and more strategic longer life-cycle solutions, varying in size. Proven ability to build accurate, qualified pipeline and for consistent forecasting and reporting. Excellent presentation skills and high attention to detail.
- An excellent opportunity for a dynamic, high energy, commission motivated individual to work without territory restrictions. Realistic career development based on sales success. Negotiable highly competitive basic salary + uncapped commission plan paid on revenue as opposed to gross margin. Plus bonus for exceeding target and package.