Incident Response and Investigations Specialist
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, Home Counties, West Country, Germany|
|Area||West Country, UKHome Counties, UKGermany , EMEALondon, UK|
|Sector||Information Security - Digital Forensics; Incident Response.|
|Salary||£50-65,000 + Package|
|Telephone||020 3621 2135|
- Incident Response and Investigations Specialist
Market leading Cyber Security organization hiring for Incident Response Specialist to join the existing team. Key responsibilities and experience include:
- Lead investigations and incident response, providing technical advice and response coordination.
- Assist with development of IR Policy and Procedure.
- Perform evidential level acquisition and forensic analysis of electronically stored information.
- Forensic lab management to include equipment maintenance, patching, monitoring. Development of technical acquisition and analysis capabilities, forensic data processes / capabilities for data from diverse physical and virtual sources.
· Expert knowledge of forensic collection, retention and legal requirements.
· Technical analytical skills and ability to perform investigative analysis.
· Strong understanding of enterprise network architectures.
- Understanding of data protection and privacy laws;information security processes; technologies; policy, procedures.
· Reverse engineering malware.
· Experience working in established CSIRT programme.
- Experience of engaging with law enforcement.
· Experience of eDiscovery tools.
Excellent basic salary offered. The opportunity to join an existing, high capability technical team.