This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London and UK|
|Area||Midlands, UKWest Country, UKHome Counties, UKNorth UK, UKLondon, UK|
|Sector||Information Security - Penetration Testing; Ethical Hacking; Reverse Engineering.Information Security - Network; Application and Mobile Security.|
|Salary||£40-65K + Package|
|Telephone||020 3621 2135|
- Well established and highly regarded Information Security consultancy currently expanding their existing technical team. Serving a wide array of clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and EMEA, this varied position enables a focused and experienced Security Consultant’s dexterity to be recognised, driving continuous improvement and contributing to knowledge sharing and related activities promoting ongoing development of the practice.
Core Skills and Experience:
• Experienced and committed client-facing technical Security Consultant with several years’ hands-on experience combined with strong presentation skills and a high level of report writing / documentation.
• Proficiency delivering a range of manual security assessments and familiarity with associated proxies, methodologies and practices. Penetration testing across one or more of inf / app / mobile device, vulnerability assessment and security architectural review.
• Solid understanding of all aspects of pen testing including key concepts, flaws, vulnerabilities, methods, prevention techniques. Familiarity with multiple o/s, switch patching, testing processes / procedures, servers, connectivity, cabling and associated.
• Experience working in Financial Services / similar preferred and within large datacentre environments.
• Strong understanding and awareness of current industry trends and solutions.
Based from one of several office locations or combined home/office when not on customer site.
Highly competitive basic salary reflecting depth of your experience, plus bonus and package in addition to assistance gaining relevant certifications as you progress within the position.