Reliability & Quality Researcher: Software - London / US - Perma
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeContract|
|Location||London or US|
|Area||U.S., U.S.London, UK|
|Sector||Development - Software; Hardware and Application Development. GRC & IT Audit - IT Audit - Internal & External.|
|Telephone||020 3621 2135 / 07377 677 039|
- Reliability and Quality Researcher: Software – London / US.
The Software Development Team, committed to ongoing improvement for: reliability; performance; block chain; privacy; anonymity; censorship resistance. Suited to individual seeking permanent position. However, contact opportunities also exist.
This, the opportunity to take on London or US based position as the Software Reliability and Quality Researcher Engineer within existing Browser Research Team, ensuring continuous improvement to browser reliability; quality; performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development of methods to monitor and improve product quality and that of ad blocking; tracking and fingerprinting prevention;
- Performance measurement; location of effective means of performance regression;
- Modification of internal Chromium open source fork thus improving reliability; quality of various blockers, and improving overall performance.
Required Skill-Set; Capabilities; Experience:
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and manner in which the Internet works.
- Patch contribution to Tor Browser and familiarity with Chromium's architecture;
- Experience with static and runtime analysis; large-scale testing; contribution to open source codebases / participation to open source communities.
- Comfortable unravelling / investigating unfamiliar / complex codebase;
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation in addition to reading and writing research papers; providing occasional comprehensive presentations and ensuring effective interaction with academic shareholders and engineers.
- PhPh.D. - Computer Science / related field.Bottom of Form
Superb basic salary reflecting level of suitability for requirement available / excellent contract day rates for the ideal applicant.