Senior Researcher - Machine Learning - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London & Europe.|
|Sector||Information Security - Threat and Vulnerability Research.Information Security - Network; Application and Mobile Security.Development - Software; Hardware and Application Development. Development - Technical and Security Architectural Design and Development.Data Analytics - Analytics; Business Intelligence.|
|Salary||£Highly Competitive Basic Salary plus Package|
|Telephone||020 3621 2135 / 07377 677 039|
- Senior Researcher – Machine Learning – London.
Forming an integral part of the high calibre, collaborative technical Team as Senior grade Machine Learning Engineer within a well-established, high-growth organisation with international reach. Cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art tools and software solutions.
Taking responsibility for a broad range of key issues, ranging from assisting with web browser build; improved ad targeting; locating and fighting malware. London based position. European opportunities also exist. Realistic scope for enhancing your existing skill-set and progressing your career.
Key Skill-Set; Experience; Characteristics:
- Inquisitive, analytical mind; scientific approach to extracting facts and understanding observed behavioural patterns;
- Passionate about maximum realisation of potential for high-value commercial outcomes, enhancing manner in which the Business operates;
- Experience implementing data driven products combined with broad understanding of state of the art Machine Learning solutions;
- Familiarity with open source technology;
- Ability to create and deploy machine learning pipelines;
- Passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security;
- Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, Clustering, etc. and good grasp of strengths and weaknesses of specific approaches;
- Basic data cleansing and preparation, variable preprocessing / transformation;
- Univariate analysis; performing statistical tests; covariance analysis; multivariate analysis; linear/non-linear regression;
- Preparation of data sets for predictive modelling, robust predictive model building, validation and application;
- Automation of statistical processes and integration into larger product;
- Experience with Hadoop technologies such as Hive / Impala and distributed data pipelines, e.g. Airflow / Luigi;
- Ideally educated to Ph.D. level (Computer Science)
Exceptional basic salary and package are available for an appropriate applicant.