Application Support Developer - London.
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Information Security - Network; Application and Mobile Security.Development - Software; Hardware and Application Development. Development - Technical and Security Architectural Design and Development.|
|Salary||£55-65K plus Superb Package|
|Telephone||020 3621 2135 / 07377 677 039|
- Application Support Developer – London.
Industry renowned Cyber Security organisation expanding existing practice. Consultancy Teams, highly skilled, focused individuals, addressing cutting edge Information Security challenges. Committed to provision of ongoing unique approach addressing every aspect of intricacies within complex technical issues resulting in robust, effective solutions for high calibre, multi-sector Clients
This, the opportunity for an experienced Developer to join the existing technical Team, taking responsibility within an integral position supporting continuity of operational excellence across multiple applications, both internally and for external Clients.
- Accurate issue analysis and diagnosis; location of root cause within internally developed applications;
- Rational assessment; diagnosis; prioritisation of defects and workflow; support for requests; management of issues through to resolution.
- Provision of high level support specific to development aspects for internal software products through creation of technical specifications
- Development of robust solutions for application defects;
- Excellent Python development skills, ideally to include commercial experience with Django framework;
- Databases: PostgreSQL; MySQL;
- Agile Development;
- Git, ideally to include GitLab, to manage entire Software Development process;
- Docker; Docker-Compose;
- Linux Systems Administration.
Flexible working environment. Highly competitive Basic Salary and Package. Annual review. Comprehensive bonus scheme; Pension; additional benefits including g: individually tailored continuous skill-set and career progression programme, including remunerative assistance gaining additional relevant accreditations in addition to access to numerous industry conferences.